Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I happened to stumble upon this forum and thought I may be able to give some positive insight to Kia enthusiasts.

To tell you a little bit about myself, I work for Kia as a service writer. I'm 26 years old and I live, eat and breathe Kia (it's my job :p). If you have any questions or want to pick my brain, I'm all for it.

Thanks for letting me join and I hope I'll be an attribute.

·
Registered
1999 Kia Sephia, 2016 Kia Optima SXL, 2019 Kia Soul Plus
1,110 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You'll find some Kia techs and service people on here as well. How long have you been a service writer for Kia?

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,961 Posts
Welcome Kristin...
You will find KIA service techs, parts managers. sales persons, dealership owners, and probably KIA corporate personnel here. (and thousands of proud KIA owners!)

We also are proud of our ability to "find" new problems (and cures) before KIA has found them. We welcome KIA owners from just about everywhere on earth and share thoughts and ideas across all country boundaries.

This is a neat place to be!
I hope we can help each other...
Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum. You'll find some Kia techs and service people on here as well. How long have you been a service writer for Kia?
I've only been a service writer for Kia for about a year now. I really enjoy it and thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to learn some things here that I can use on the job as well. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts