Kia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought our Picanto 2 months ago, and we really love it. We made 2500 km already and except the rear brake problem we never swore...

About the rear brakes, my dealer told me they'll change the pads, will it be sufficient? In case i'll visit the service on Sat...

·
Registered
32 Posts
We have the rear brake problem too, i'm getting it fixed next Thursday by the dealer.

The dealer said the problem is caused because the discs are too thick, the solution is to skim the discs.

Cheers
PicantoSE

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm getting it done by the dealer, under warranty, so there won't be a problem with the guarantee. I'm not doing it myself!!

Cheers
PicantoSE

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't believe them, mines were already greased twice. And nothing. What do you think about the burnt one??? I feel really annoyed cause i can't see the temp...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't know about that, from what you've said it sounds like something overheated and caught fire. Maybe the wrong fuse rating or a short in the fuse or something.

Still I would expect it to be fixed under warranty.

Cheers
PicantoSE

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Of course it will be reparied under the guarentee, but ain't it disgusting to have your car burned altough it's only 2 month old...

CU

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by PicantoTR@Oct 15 2004, 10:12 AM
Of course it will be reparied under the guarentee, but ain't it disgusting to have your car burned altough it's only 2 month old...

CU
hi there,

the dealer changed the pads, i told them to skim the discs also, but they told me they've already tried... Guess what !!!! It's worse now, think i'll sell this machine, do you need one???

CU

1 - 10 of 10 Posts