Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a used 95 Sportage. I dont know alot about them, so here goes. It was running fine until a few days ago. Fuel milage is a little on the crappy side, around 15 mpg. Now it has a starting problem. It wants to, and if you try it enough times it catches, runs rough, then smoothes out. Cleaned the maf sensor but no changes. Now it just sits. Any insight from forum members is greatly appreciated, thanks. :cool: Tom

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rocketdog I got a 95 myself and its drove me crazy many time. but i had a that problem take the IAC valuve it behind the throttle body its got a black rubber strap around it a wire connecter 1 short hose that connects down and 1 that goes across the top clean it with some throttle body cleaner and put it back on i cleaned mine and it work cus their high dollar. and you didn`t say it runs ruff when u first start it so did mine and if you try to give it gas when starting it will not start pump it 1 or 2 time keep your foot of the gas and it will start let me know if this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts