Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone.
I havent got a Kia, I am thinking about getting one. Currently I drive a Mazda MX6. Its a 2.5 V6 24v DOHC, Jap import. It produces 200+BHP and goes very well.
However, the practical side of things forces me to get rid of it and get something a little more practical, and my attenton turned to the Sportage. I am looking at getting a 94 or 95 model, these seem good value for money.

I have done alot of research on the web regarding these vehicles and am a bit worried about the fuel economy ona 2litre UK version. It seems this model is a bit of a drinker.

I know this is a welcome section so I will post a question in another fourm.

Cheers

Phatjap.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
Originally posted by phatjap@Oct 31 2005, 03:00 AM
hi everyone.
I havent got a Kia, I am thinking about getting one. Currently I drive a Mazda MX6. Its a 2.5 V6 24v DOHC, Jap import. It produces 200+BHP and goes very well.
However, the practical side of things forces me to get rid of it and get something a little more practical, and my attenton turned to the Sportage. I am looking at getting a 94 or 95 model, these seem good value for money.

I have done alot of research on the web regarding these vehicles and am a bit worried about the fuel economy ona 2litre UK version. It seems this model is a bit of a drinker.

I know this is a welcome section so I will post a question in another fourm.

Cheers

Phatjap.
Well first off let me :00000732: you to KIA-forums.com! :57:

The MX-6 is a pretty good car.. but all the people that I've know who've owned then had nothing but complaints about fixing and such.. newayz, that's neither here nor there.. now what you're here for is information on your new KIA to be right? Well you're used to a V6, so I guess I4 is kinda out of the question.. or is it? Well newayz, I'd recommend the following: Optima LX/EX 4 Cylinder/V6 & Spectra SX/EX - Spectra 5 (Awesome looking and driving car!!!) But whatever car you decide to get, it's great! Just check out all of the forums for the different cars that KIA offers... you'll get a better perspective on those cars! Good luck! :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts