Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have a 1999 Kia Mentor that I bought brand new. I have a love/hate relationship with the damn thing. It's been nothing but TROUBLE since the day I got it and at the moment it's out the back with the CV shafts out....AGAIN!!! :angry: It's a flimsy, scratched up, broken down, falling apart, worn out piece of shit! BUT........I love it anyway. It's worth nothing for me to use as a trade in or sell, so if life (Kia) gives you a lemon......make lemonade!!!! :) Im going to lower it, put mags on, tint the windows, get a custom paint job, take off the badges :D, install a cool exhaust system, put on a spoiler and schmick it up till she hurts!!!! Why not spend the $ on a new car you ask? Im too stubborn to let a piece of Kia crap beat me.
Knucklehead (Jo)

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
Originally posted by Knucklehead@Jan 14 2005, 07:37 PM
Hi everyone. I have a 1999 Kia Mentor that I bought brand new. I have a love/hate relationship with the damn thing. It's been nothing but TROUBLE since the day I got it and at the moment it's out the back with the CV shafts out....AGAIN!!! :angry: It's a flimsy, scratched up, broken down, falling apart, worn out piece of shit! BUT........I love it anyway. It's worth nothing for me to use as a trade in or sell, so if life (Kia) gives you a lemon......make lemonade!!!! :) Im going to lower it, put mags on, tint the windows, get a custom paint job, take off the badges :D, install a cool exhaust system, put on a spoiler and schmick it up till she hurts!!!! Why not spend the $ on a new car you ask? Im too stubborn to let a piece of Kia crap beat me.
Knucklehead (Jo)
Sorry to hear your Kia has given you problems. You are right it is a lemon because they are not all that way. Keep us posted on the mods you do to it and take pics. Welcome to the site!! :) :)

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts