Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Rondo LX 2.4L
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted here about a month back the issue I was having with my used 85000 mile Borrego, namely the dash lights for the Dbc, ESC, ABS etc. flashing on and then the check engine light coming on. A code P0700 communication error was set then and the dealer said I had water in some of the connectors and they dried and greased them and I should be good to go. Well, the same problem has returned. This time it I was actually driving when the fault occurred and it happened when I pressed the brake pedal to slow down. My question is, has anybody had similiar symptoms and had the brake switch replaced and that fixed it? There are older posts where it seems people had problems like mine and the switch seemed to be the issue. I have an EX V6, so the Zf 6 speed TSB doesn't apply to me. Anyone with help or experience with anything related to my problems. please sharw you info. Thanks.

·
Registered
2009 Rondo LX 2.4L
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I replaced the brake switch and 4 days later the when pressing the brake pedal the ABS, ESC, DBS, and rear parking sensor lights flashed on and then went off when releasing the pedal. This happened a couple more times that day. I am really at a loss here at what is causing this problem. It is very random and really seems like a short or something like that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts