Kia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Sorento EX 2.4 2017
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I need help to find which fuse is for the roof lights, clock and doors locks. I was changing a lamp and suddenly these features dont work...I cant identify in the fuse box which one is...any help please?

·
Registered
Car: 2016 Sportage 2.0 Petrol (Aussie)...Bike: Suzuki GSF1250S Bandit with sidecar
268 Posts
Here is a photo of my (interior) fuse panel (2010 Aussie Platinum which is SX trim I believe). I had a quick look of the 2013 Owners manual (page 420 or thereabouts) on KGIS and it appears to be the same layout).

Dome light is top row third from left, door locks third top row and third from the left. Not sure about the clock, but I think the Owners Manual tells you what systems are on each fuse.

As the interior lights aren't on the same fuse as the door locks, you might have dislodged a connector or blown a fuse further "upstream" that controls these systems.

Good luck.

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,526 Posts
Hello, I need help to find which fuse is for the roof lights, clock and doors locks. I was changing a lamp and suddenly these features dont work...I cant identify in the fuse box which one is...any help please?
please read my signature line, we are not mind readers

·
Registered
Sorento EX 2.4 2017
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello all, finally I checked each fuse and the problem was the one with the lamp, as stated at the second post. Thank you!! so I learnt that the dome lights are related with the clock, and I guesss that given my alarm is third party (but installed by the vendor) the door locks were connected somehow with the lights dimmer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts