Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Picanto
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I just got my used Kia Picanto last week and it didn't come with a handbook as this is my first car it would be very handy lol
I've tried the various links on this site and they either don't work or you have to pay to view the handbook
Would be very grateful if someone could send me a pdf copy...

Thank you :D

·
Registered
07 Optima 2.4L
109 Posts
Hi..If you, or any others, haven't done so already, it is always a good idea to first check online at the extremely useful and free Kia Tech website for the latest info and service details for your specific model car and VIN. (www.kiatechinfo.com).

Register first, using Internet Explorer for best viewing results, and be sure to download Adobe SVG player on the links provided to access everything, from recall notices and TSB info, as well all the SERVICE info, going to SHOP (expanded parts) and ETM (expanded wiring diagrams) DTC (codes) and COMPONENTS (R and R info). GENERAL INFO sections will give you owner info, as well as fluids and capacities with tips and instructions. You can easily access and print out everything you might need right there. There are, of course, inexpensive original owner manuals usually available for re-sale on eBay. Welcome to the site and best wishes with your car.

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,924 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts