Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve spent a couple hours searching the web and cannot conclusively find the bracket I need. It attaches the innermost top part of the right headlamp to the car (attaches to structure atop the radiator). The old one broke and now my headlamp and bumper are sagging. Here is a picture of the left side bracket I’m talking about as well as the right side piece that remains (the broken bit on the right side is who knows where). Does anyone know the part number of this bracket?
7FCEB7B1-DDD2-43D4-8562-A1C699B668F8.jpeg
F90D1D85-23C2-4EB4-BA41-F0ED5EBDD59B.jpeg

·
Registered
2019 Kia Sportage. SX with AWD. 2.0L Direct Injected Turbocharged & Intercooled Gas.
627 Posts
Your better off making a bracket out of sheet metal and bolting it in place. It does not need to look petty, only function as needed. Some basic tools and a drill and your in business!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’d normally not shy away from making my own, but I think the part will be cheap and more importantly the geometry is a bit wonky and making my own will certainly illicit some explicatives from me.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Rio
127 Posts
How about a junk yard? It should be a pretty inexpensive part. This looks like the part you need 92162-1W200.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Rio, 2020 Ford Escape SEL, 2017 Chevrolet Colorado 2WT
1,140 Posts
I’d normally not shy away from making my own, but I think the part will be cheap and more importantly the geometry is a bit wonky and making my own will certainly illicit some explicatives from me.
And even perhaps elicit some expletives........which are actually the words you were looking for..but I digress.....

·
Registered
Kia Rio 2013 auto
35 Posts
I think this is what you need.
I'm new here so if an ebay link is not allowed please lmk, this is the source material, not an advertisement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts