Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Kia Sportage LX v-6
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have(actually my daughters) a 2005 sportage auto trans trhe center console storage box broke. It is the 2 compartment one with the adjustable armrest.. the top part came off and i believe all i need is a flat plate of plastic that join the adjustable part to the bottom box.. I know crummy description but i believe anyone who knows the part knows what I am talking about..
I want to know if there is a part number?? if it is sold seperately as I have only seen the complete armrest?? If anyone knows where i can get one or if anyone has one to sell black is the color ...

thanks

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,426 Posts
It's one piece, the only way Kia sells it. Give me the last 8 of your Vin#, I'll see what kind of deal I can get for you.

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,426 Posts
Like I said it's serviced as one piece, both the lower console lid and the upper. It's not cheap at all. $306.00 is list price. The best I can do for you would be $219.00, no tax shipping would not be more than $12.00. Pm me if you want to buy one. The Kia part # is 84664 1F000Q8.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Sportage LX v-6
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you I need to see if a boneyard has just that plate I need, if not you will hear from me..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts