Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone can help me. I have a single exhaust Sportage. I want to purchase a genuine Kia bumper and muffler to make it a dual tip exhaust. Whenever I call the parts departments, they want a VIN number. Of course, my VIN won't be any good in locating these parts since they are not on my car. If anyone has a dual exhaust Sportage could they 'loan' me the last 8 digits of their VIN so I can order these parts?
Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that. I had found this site alright, but a turbo SX bumper should have two recesses/provisions for the tail pipes, left side and right side, this doesn't look like it has-?

·
Registered
1.7 CRDI sand track
540 Posts
Give them a call...i don't know know where you are... but if its listed under SX it should be what you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
2017 Kia Niro Touring w/Tech Pkg, Blue/Grey
2,063 Posts
Rear bumper with two cuts may be made by yourself. Just cut it symmetrically and spare hip of money.
+1, easy to do..........

http://

Just tell them you want a SX 2.0 liter muffler.

Better to get locally to save big $$$ on shipping.

·
Registered
2012 Sorento LX, 2012 Sportage SX, 1989 Taurus SHO
289 Posts
I'm sure you are all referring to the rear bumper cover (rear bumper). Kiacarparts.net sells them (online price) for $184.54. This is the one for the SX model either with or without the sensor. That price does nor include shipping. Happy New Year to all!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks but not my bumper. Mine is rounded and if I just put the dual tailpipe muffler on, they will be looking down at the ground.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts