Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm losing antifreeze at an alarming rate. Got under the van to take a look and on the passenger side up by the front tire there is plenty of fluid dripping when the engine is running. The problem is that I don't see any lines in this area to look at. The fluid is dripping down from the joint right under the edge of the body where a jack would normally go. Do the lines run thru this area and if so where. I will try to upload some photos if I can.

·
Registered
1999 Kia Sephia, 2016 Kia Optima SXL, 2019 Kia Soul Plus
1,110 Posts
I'm losing antifreeze at an alarming rate. Got under the van to take a look and on the passenger side up by the front tire there is plenty of fluid dripping when the engine is running. The problem is that I don't see any lines in this area to look at. The fluid is dripping down from the joint right under the edge of the body where a jack would normally go. Do the lines run thru this area and if so where. I will try to upload some photos if I can.
The lines run from behind the engine, along the firewall, between the body and subframe and towards the back. It would be easier to get the front end raised so you can get a clearer look at it. If you pull the engine cover off, you can follow the heater core lines to get an idea where to look at.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts