Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Spain.

I have a Sorento with suspension +7cm (springs +7 and Koni heavy track +7) but i want install a body lift now +5cm more.
Can anyone say me where i can buy a kit for Sorento and how much modifications are neccesary make?

i dont find any information anywhere about this.

Sorry for my english, hehehe:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2004 Sorento
15 Posts
I cant find anyone who sells a body lift. I have been under mine a few times thinking it over. I think I am going to tackle it soon. If all goes well, i will see if i can make a kit for others. My main consern is relocating the bumper covers without having goofy looking gaps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lift for Kia Sorento

Hi cojosh!
The link dosnt work .can you give it in another way or the exact adress?
Beside, what is the companies you found making those parts (springs and shocks), what is the exact part no. fit to Sorento, what is the different between them?. As far as I saw people are speaking about Eibach , Bilshtein , Koni , OME . king you know more ? what are the specific p. N for Sorento?

Thanks , Eitan

·
Registered
Kia Sorento 2004, 2.5 CRDi EX
5 Posts
Body lift you can buy here:
Tienda Foro4x4.com - Kia Sorento - Primera pagina de Accesorios

TRANG: can you write exactly how you got +7 cm on springs? what producer? what part number?
I have lift +45 mm by H&R (Germany) and added Koni Heavy Truck - but Koni's are just regular, they don't have anything for lifted cars, at least in Poland.

My target is to lift Sorento, also body lift (if the price will be acceptable), add 265/75R16, cut the front bumper to get a picture like this:

Can anyone help and say how to get +70 mm in front?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Body lift you can buy here:
Tienda Foro4x4.com - Kia Sorento - Primera pagina de Accesorios

TRANG: can you write exactly how you got +7 cm on springs? what producer? what part number?
I have lift +45 mm by H&R (Germany) and added Koni Heavy Truck - but Koni's are just regular, they don't have anything for lifted cars, at least in Poland.

My target is to lift Sorento, also body lift (if the price will be acceptable), add 265/75R16, cut the front bumper to get a picture like this:

Can anyone help and say how to get +70 mm in front?
Oh man, What a great looking Sorento in that picture!! That is exactly where I want to head with mine.

Hi everyone, NoOb here... Anyone have any info on exactly what it took to make that happen? I know I'm bringing up an old thread but the picture is just too perfect lol.

Cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts