Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello fellow kia riders (or do you guys have a special name for us ppl who ride kia?)
anyway, i'm from nepal. just purchased a kia rio hb 2005. the new 3G models aren't here. the dealer said that wouldn't until mid 2007.
anyway, just wanted to say hi.

ps: this forum is great been to other car forums but didn't a kia specific forum existed and with such huge community!

cheer, :beer:

·
Registered
2007 Optima, 2007 Sorento
716 Posts
:00000732: This is a great forum with a lot of considerate and helpful people sharing good information about Kia. Enjoy your stay!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you.

Thing: We're actually two of us posting under this login. :beer: I'm the brother; you'll know it's me when you see good grammar and punctuation and smileys :lol: Hey!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi I'm David from Wagga Wagga. Purchased a 2005 Optima {Imperial Blue] we only have one model in Aus! V6 Auto very nice! Still this country is very big and I like the comfort. am 67 and retired owned many cars travelled maybe 4,000,000 kilometres in my working career. Is this car the best kept secret in the automotive world?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm new here & still don't have a kia but would like to have 1. does anybody know how much a picanto would cost in the Philippines?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts