Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! This is all new to me. I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. Said I would never own a van. Well after having a child, I changed my mind! You wouldn't believe all the problems I have had with my Sedona. Here is a brief history. I did purchase the van new. Had to have EVERY window replaced. Had a shortage that the dealer could not find. We could not unload the van without letting it run. If we turned it off, the battery would go dead. After 5 times at the dealer, they finally found the short under the drivers seat! This went on for the first year I had the van.

Now I have another problem. Someone was driving my van and went to put in a cd. They hit the eject button and nothing came out. They assumed it was empty. It wasn't. And it loaded the second cd. It will not eject. Anyone have any suggestions??? Other than taking it back to the dealer. It is out of warranty by about 3 months!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I would throw away the cd player and get a new one. kia will charge you a fortune to look at your car. surprisingly it is how they make their money. :)

otherwise you may be able to remove the outer casing from the CD player and have a look my CD player randomly doesn't eject CD's sometimes when the car is warm it just gives you a peak at the CD then takes it back into the player again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts