Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i feel happy to be part of this kia community. only today i bought a clarus 1999 and i hope to learn more about this car. btw im a filipino working here in saudi arabia

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you all. i hope someone can help me please. i have a cd car stereo i want to fit to my clarus '99 but unfortunately i dont have the diagram of the clarus tape player (i.e. model auk-2113) thus i can't follow right. anyone have wiring diagram for clarus tape player model auk-2113? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
If you post that question in the car audio, video and electronics Forum somebody should be able to help you out there.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by rev2001phil@Aug 26 2005, 04:36 AM
thank you all. i hope someone can help me please. i have a cd car stereo i want to fit to my clarus '99 but unfortunately i dont have the diagram of the clarus tape player (i.e. model auk-2113) thus i can't follow right. anyone have wiring diagram for clarus tape player model auk-2113? thanks in advance.
Not quite sure what model your car is, so if it is possible, please post a picture so we can tell you where to post topics! :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts