Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello new Kia owner reporting in. Right now I am looking at a 02 Spectra with 19000 miles and also a 03 Rio with 456 miles. I'm basically trying to wrangle a deal out now. Take care.

Jason

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
Originally posted by JasoninPrescott@Jul 11 2005, 06:36 PM
Hello new Kia owner reporting in. Right now I am looking at a 02 Spectra with 19000 miles and also a 03 Rio with 456 miles. I'm basically trying to wrangle a deal out now. Take care.

Jason
Hello Jason, and welcome to KIA-forums.com! :57:

I can see that you have a choice to make, but it also depends on the price and what you need out of the car. First off there is a size difference between the two cars as well as the mileage. If you're planning on modding out the car then both are wonderful platforms, both very popular! Then again, how much of a difference are they with 05's? Check those out as well, and keep in mind that if you buy the car brand new vs used, then YOU'RE the first owner.. not someone else. *shrugs* again, if you have questions then please feel free to ask them, there's bound to be someone on this forum that could answer and help out! :thumbsup:

Good Luck on the buy! And keep us informed on what you decide!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well after working out a major deal I picked up the Rio last night instead of waiting a few days at another lot.

03 Rio with 26,000 miles
Charcoal gray 5spd with a complete Alpine system.

Next I need a alarm, dark limo tint and a amp for my subwoofer.

J

1 - 7 of 7 Posts