Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I bought my first non-US vehicle this week (I've been a GM man for years), and chose the Kia Spectra5. It rides like a BMW, is as quiet as I could ever imagine, and goes like greased lightning. I really love it, and I've only had it 3 days now! It's fun to drive, corners so well I can't get over it, and is actually comfortable to sit in (unlike every other small car I've owned!).

My wife tells me I can't make it a "ricer", but we'll see what happens. :) I really want to put a Cold Air Induction system on it since they're cheap and have an immediate HP gain - and satisfy the wife that it doesn't modify the look any more than I already have (spoiler, replacement mesh grille, sweet Sony CDX-M8815X deck, super dark tinted windows).

I hope to spend lots of time here, and everything I do to my car I intend to document well for other people so they can benefit from my time too. I'm glad I found you all here, and can't wait to get to know you all.

Devin

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Welcome :) . Hope you enjoy your stay here.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 1fastkia@May 2 2005, 06:29 AM
welcome to the site.
wanna make it a ricer go here
www.kfxperformance.com
all you will need!
LOL my wife would kill me. I had a sign shop cut me a custom XM satellite radio logo about 4" tall to put on the car, and she re-iterated to me how she does NOT want it to be a "ricer". I *WILL* put my XM logo on, and I want to put a Sony logo on the windshield at the top too.... :) I'd really like to get a nice airbrushed set of flames down the side, but I think I'd be sleeping in the car if I did that.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, I hope I can return something to you all at some point!

Devin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts