Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! :) I just bought a used 2003 Kia Sorrento EX. However it doesn't have the remote for the key which I would like to have and was wondering if anybody knows if a remote from a Sportage would work? Also it didn't come with an owners manual. Is there anywhere I could get one besides the the dealer? So far I love the Sorrento I traded a 2002 Sportage which I also enjoyed.

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
Originally posted by msdiane@Jan 23 2005, 08:16 PM
Hi Everyone! :) I just bought a used 2003 Kia Sorrento EX. However it doesn't have the remote for the key which I would like to have and was wondering if anybody knows if a remote from a Sportage would work? Also it didn't come with an owners manual. Is there anywhere I could get one besides the the dealer? So far I love the Sorrento I traded a 2002 Sportage which I also enjoyed.
Welcome to the site. I have a 04 Sorento and it is an awesome vehicle. Check on ebay ebay for both the remote which you will need to have programed for your Sorento and the owners manual. And you are in luck because right now the manual they have on ebay is for a 2003 Sorento.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 04Sorento@Jan 23 2005, 09:29 PM
Welcome to the site. I have a 04 Sorento and it is an awesome vehicle. Check on ebay ebay for both the remote which you will need to have programed for your Sorento and the owners manual. And you are in luck because right now the manual they have on ebay is for a 2003 Sorento.

Thank you for the quick response. I will check it out on ebay right now. Thanks again! So far I am thrilled with the Sorento. Due to the storm we had here the last two days I was able to try the 4-wheel drive out which I don't have any complaints.

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
Originally posted by msdiane@Jan 23 2005, 08:33 PM
Thank you for the quick response. I will check it out on ebay right now. Thanks again! So far I am thrilled with the Sorento. Due to the storm we had here the last two days I was able to try the 4-wheel drive out which I don't have any complaints.
I have used 4wd too and it is great. Im glad I could help ya out. :)

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts