Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am a new memberand just wanted to say hi from greece! i own a sorento too, and i am completely satisfied except from the tires (hankook radial). i am thinkig of bying a new set like bridgestone dueler revo. does anyone has tried these tires on a sorento?

·
Registered
6 Posts
/YEA I HAD TIRE PROBLEMS AT 25000 KMS THEY HAD TO REPLACE TWO UNDER WARRNTY THEN WHEN I GOT MY SUV BACK IT HAD A BAD VIBRATION ,SO I TOOK IT BACK THEY SAID EVERY THING WAS ALL RIGHT.
WELL I ENDED UP PUTTING 4 NEW TIRES ON AND IT WAS GREAT BUT I STILL HAD A VIBRATION,THEY LOOKED IT ALL OVER AND SAID THEY COULD NOT FIND ANY THING.I GOT RID OF IT AND WOULD NOT RECOMEND ANOTHER KIA TO ANY ONE.I ALSO HAD TO SPORTAGES BEFORE MY SORENTO AND THEY KEPT TRADING ME TILL I BOUGHT THE SORENTO.BOTH SPORTAGES HAD LESS THAN 10000 KMS WHEN I TRADED.I HAD AN ACCIDENT WITH MY SORENTO AND THE AIR BAGS NEVER WENT OFF SO MY LUCK WITH KIAS IS NOT THAT GREAT.SO NO I WOULD NOT RECOMEND A KIA TO ANYONE.SORENTO HAD AN IGNITION REPLACED AND HAD PROBLEMS STARTING IT.WOULD NOT STAY RUNNING.HOPE YOU HAVE GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts