Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hello all I have been following the sorrento since i first started working at a kia dealership. Even sold one to my friend. Well It is 2005 and I just bought a 04 model from the old dealership. the demo model. I bought it in december i was thinking about getting a 05 but didnt see a difference besides remote start and i can install that myself and 300 bucks. Nice site I am looking fwd to posting and answering posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,117 Posts
Originally posted by nigwhyrito@Jan 9 2005, 12:34 PM
:D Hello all I have been following the sorrento since i first started working at a kia dealership. Even sold one to my friend. Well It is 2005 and I just bought a 04 model from the old dealership. the demo model. I bought it in december i was thinking about getting a 05 but didnt see a difference besides remote start and i can install that myself and 300 bucks. Nice site I am looking fwd to posting and answering posts
hello and welcome to the site! :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Welcome :) . Please tell everyone about KIA-Forums.com.

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Originally posted by nigwhyrito@Jan 9 2005, 11:34 AM
Welcome to the site. I have got a 04 Sorento too. Its great! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts