Kia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I didn't realise there is this great forum on the net. I just joined. This is really great.

My homepage is CLICK ME

Hope to know more friends from other countries! Bye! ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by KIAks@Sep 3 2004, 03:20 AM
Hello everyone! I didn't realise there is this great forum on the net. I just joined. This is really great.

My homepage is CLICK ME

Hope to know more friends from other countries! Bye! ;)
nice knowing u too .. i'm also a newbie here .. hehehe and from Malaysia .. still waiting for my Picanto .. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine will probably come in oct and hopefully it is silver in colour.

Malaysian Picantos have a lot more extra features! Which part of Malaysia are you from?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by KIAks@Sep 16 2004, 05:11 PM
Mine will probably come in oct and hopefully it is silver in colour.

Malaysian Picantos have a lot more extra features! Which part of Malaysia are you from?
not that lots of features la .. i'm from Kuala Lumpur .. infact it is the same as Sg version except on a few things.. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just ordered my Picanto but can only collect in Jan 05... :( Anyway, for those who have collect yrs, is there any checklist for collection and what else to look out for when collecting yr car?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I am from the Philippines, and I just got my Scarlet Red Picanto LX A/T today. Not much features too (no ABS, airbags, etc.). I had some stuff added though like the spoiler and the side skirts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone...I'm from Malaysia
have booked my picanto as well but have to wait till next year June to get the car.... sight..a long period though :(

·
Registered
129 Posts
Originally posted by Alessandro@Nov 19 2004, 04:39 PM
Hi everyone...I'm from Malaysia
have booked my picanto as well but have to wait till next year June to get the car.... sight..a long period though :(
Sheesh.... thats 8 months!!! Even longer than I have to wait...
Perhaps we should start looking for other cars ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
thought of that but picanto is damn cute...somemore the government in our country imposed heavy tax on the imported cars just to protect it's own national cars which is suxxx!!! :angry:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Malaysian cars are nice, but when I visited Penang a few months ago, Kia cars seem to be much more popular than japanese ones. I guess Kia has a huge following in there. I also visit one of the Picanto forums based in Malaysia and sadly, the Kia just can't cope up with the demand (the same problems are everywhere) and some posts are already saying they ain't going to wait for a Picanto anymore (the dealers also raised their prices).

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi tibetian!! nobody cares to answer this sort of question..(i asked same question in a different thread and nada!!). anyways just search prolly keywords: buying new car

hope this helped

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by jgotangco@Nov 17 2004, 10:59 PM
I am from the Philippines, and I just got my Scarlet Red Picanto LX A/T today. Not much features too (no ABS, airbags, etc.). I had some stuff added though like the spoiler and the side skirts.

What dealer did you have your spoilers and side skirts added?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by tuesday@Nov 20 2004, 06:52 PM
hi tibetian!! nobody cares to answer this sort of question..(i asked same question in a different thread and nada!!). anyways just search prolly keywords: buying new car

hope this helped
Thanks for the help, really appreciate!!Cheers!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Tibetian@Dec 9 2004, 07:37 PM
Thanks for the help, really appreciate!!Cheers!
the wait is LONG, or a few days, depending on your location and dealer.

so there isn't really an answer, I think it's all luck and timing. :unsure:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts