Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are new both to Kia cars and this forum. We're from the lower Hudson Valley sectionof New York. We love our Cinco, but have a few questions about service for our car. Before the car was 24 hours old, the cd player ate my (Barb) favorite David Sanborn cd and refused to give it back. When Bill took the car back to the dealer the service manager (who for the time being shall remain nameless) started to give him a hard time about getting someone to look at the problem. It only took the service tech who came out two minutes to fix the problem using the "reset" that is put there for exactly this reason. Then today (5/14/05) I went to the Kia site to ask the questions I have in and email to Kia and the site tells me I have an invalid first name or that I am an invalid user. As I type this I'm trying not to smile, but it's difficult......... :grin: :haha: Are these things a preview of things to come? :rolleyes: Hello to everyone and I'd be interested to hear from anyone willing to comment. Have a great rest of the day!

BillandBarb

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear the dealer has already giving you a hard time. What you need to do if they start to give you a hard time is stay on them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice. Bill is a retired teacher and I'm a redhead. I don't think the dealer has a chance. :devil: :grin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts