Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Isuzu Rodeo 4X4, 2008 Kia Sedona LX
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,
New to the forum here and found this place via Google search for an issue I'm having with my 2008 Sedona LX (I'll get to that in a moment). I'm new to Kia but not new to turning a wrench or two. I was a diesel mechanic for several years before changing professions and now working for Time Warner Cable. I've always done all of my own maintenance and repairs on most all of the vehicles I've owned and have learned through the years that EVERYBODY needs some assistance from time to time, no matter what your experience level is. Hopefully somewhere along the way, I will be able to offer assistance to someone on this forum but for now, I'm the one needing some input.
As said before, I have a 2008 Kia Sedona LX. It has the power sliding doors and I'm having a strange (intermittant, no less) issue with the driver's side door. It will open with the FOB, switch inside and by pulling the handle. Sometimes, however, it will close completely then, within a second or two, the door will just pop back open. Not open all the way but just unlatch. If I manually push the door closed to latch it will stay closed. This only happens interm as I said and as of today is working fine. Is there anything in particular that I should take a look at to verify all is well? I'm not getting any warning chime or anything else out of the ordinary when this happens, just pops back open??? Strange but true.:confused:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts