Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all - I'm a new owner of a KIA Ceed SW - great to see this lively and very active forum. I've been a service engineer for many years, and one thing is certain - anything mass produced will have identical issues, very rarely will you come a cross a one off. This makes this forum such a great place - exchange experience problems and solutions, or share ideas and knowledge. Happy to find it !
From the country where "hill stop" will never work (since the whole country is flat as a pancake...) - Noam

·
Registered
2012 Kia Cee'd 5 door
101 Posts
Re: Hello

welcome to the forum! It is fun to read all the posts about the different Kia cars and the people who drive them.
I am a new owner of a Cee'd myself; bought it here in Belarus. Looking for ways to personalize my car; being doing that all my life it seems.

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,236 Posts
Hi all - I'm a new owner of a KIA Ceed SW - great to see this lively and very active forum.

From the country where "hill stop" will never work since the whole country is flat as a pancake.
Welcome aboard. Yes we did learn about Holland the land of push-bikes and dykes. Maybe we can learn something from you when the sea-level starts rising?

We don't "See the Ceed" in OZ, but the latest models look pretty good. We are waiting for the new Cerato (Forte).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts