Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

New owner of a pre-owned 2003 Kia Sorento EX - the first few days have been great. Or so the wife thinks so since she's the main driver of the Sorento. My main job right now is to try and figure out how to change the Electronic Automatic Climate Control from Degrees C to Degrees F... :57:

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
Welcome to the site. Congrats on the Sorento. Sorry I cant help ya on change the climate control. But if ya post that question in the Sorento Forum it will prolly get answered. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.. forgot to mention that less than 24 hours after posting my question in the Sorento forum, it was answered by a forum member. This is a great site and I appreciate all your help :)

Cheers!
:beer:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Spec SX,

Just noticed that your sig has "Formally 04Sorento". What happened? Do you still have the 04 Sorento? Or did you get a Spectra in its place? Good looking Spec by the way. Figured I'd check and see how others' ownership experiences have been with the Sorento.

- Max

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
No I dont have my 04 Sorento LX anymore. With the gas prices the way they are it was beginning to be a bit much to run it 300+ miles a week. If it wasnt for that I would still have it. I had a little over 16K miles on it. I had no major issues with it. Just the clock went bad. That was about it. I do miss it. Thanks for the compliment about the Spectra. It took a little getting used to driving that vs the Sorento but its getting better now. Maybe someday I will own another Sorento. I would recommend the Sorento to every one. Its a great vehicle. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts