Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I don't have a Kia Sorento yet. I currently have a Ford Expedition and have been giving serious thought about downsizing a bit. So far I have test drove a LX 5 speed with 20 inch rims and a Luxury loaded EX both in 4x4 trim. I Didn't care for the ride of the 20 inch rims dealer had installed them trying to make the sell as it was the only 4x4 LX manual shift on the lot. I personally prefer the Manual shift. I liked the ride of the EX with factory rims and tires better but not enough to make me want a Automatic. So I am Holding out for a sport packaged LX 4x4 manual shift woo hoo. I am hesitating because I have heard the 2006 model is going to have an engine upgrade from the 192 hp 3.5L to a 240 hp 3.8L. The dealer even confirmed this so I am thinking I'll probably wait but in the interim I want to be kept in the loop about Stuff concerning the Sorento. Well keep it safe and witch out for us Bikers. I spend more time on 2 wheels than 4 but there are those times when I feel the need for a cage around me ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts