Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just bought a Sorento AWD EX Sport Gas 5sp manual with Tow Package.

I live in update NY, USA.

Wondering about the makeup of the forums- I am impressed with the international membership of the forum, and love seeing Sorento's being driven in what to me are exotic locales.

Is there a magic decoder for the model designations etc. that do not apply in US market?

I am left wishing US had deisel option....

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,124 Posts
Originally posted by davidmcc@Feb 24 2005, 10:55 AM
Hello, just bought a Sorento AWD EX Sport Gas 5sp manual with Tow Package.

I live in update NY, USA.

Wondering about the makeup of the forums- I am impressed with the international membership of the forum, and love seeing Sorento's being driven in what to me are exotic locales.

Is there a magic decoder for the model designations etc. that do not apply in US market?

I am left wishing US had deisel option....
Hello and im right around the corner from you my friend im in upstate vermont. there is also another member of here that lives same town I do and owns a sorento. he will be on im sure later today.
welcome to the site.
whereabouts in upstate NY?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
You are right 1fastkia. Here I am! lol
Welcome to the site davidmcc. I live in the same town as 1fastkia in northern VT.
I have a 04 Sorento LX. I have 12k miles on it. No major issues with it. It is a blast to drive. Enjoy your stay here :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts