Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all KIA's owners,

I am Andros. Got my car one and half year ago. Facing too many problems and yet Cycle and Carriage can't do anything except trial and error. Till today, the same problem which from the day i got my car still stays.

The main one is the clutch pedal tight and noisy. They have changed 3 times cables and grease whatever possible. Yet only some improvement. Frustrated frustrated. Anyone can advise???

Tks.
Andros

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
Originally posted by andros@Dec 26 2004, 11:24 PM
Hi to all KIA's owners,

I am Andros. Got my car one and half year ago. Facing too many problems and yet Cycle and Carriage can't do anything except trial and error. Till today, the same problem which from the day i got my car still stays.

The main one is the clutch pedal tight and noisy. They have changed 3 times cables and grease whatever possible. Yet only some improvement. Frustrated frustrated. Anyone can advise???

Tks.
Andros

first is welcome to the site. then onto your problem. ow many miles you got on the car? is there a noise from motor/clutch while just sitting there?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
57 Posts
The clutch petal is tight and noisy? Go to a auto parts store, get a silicone spray (looks like a spray paint can) and spray on the spring under your dash attached to the clutch while working the clutch petal back and forth. I had that issue on my rio and that fixed it. Good luck!

Matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.