Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Chevy Silverado, 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, 2011 Kia Forte EX 2.0
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,
I am from State College, Pa. and purchased a 2011 Kia Forte EX Sedan in bronze. I am very pleased with the vehicle so far. I was looking for a vehicle with comfort and good fuel mileage. I tend to travel somewhat and this vehicle is quiet, comfortable, and gets good fuel mileage.

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,236 Posts
Welcome aboard. Yes, the Forte (also known as Cerato) is a good car; probably the pick of the KIA models, in my opinion. You won't find many bad reports of the Forte on the forum.

·
Registered
2012 Cerato/Forte Hatch SI
184 Posts
G'Day from another Forte owner (called a Cerato here). Welcome to the Forum from Australia!!!:D:D

·
Registered
2000 Chevy Silverado, 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, 2011 Kia Forte EX 2.0
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you

It is good to hear from others who have purchased a Kia. I have owned my 2011 Forte EX Bronze for several months now and I am very please with the comfort and performance. I have made one minor addition to the trunk light by adding two additional lights. The one small light was not quite enough when there are several items in the trunk.
Have a good day.

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,236 Posts
It is good to hear from others who have purchased a Kia. I have owned my 2011 Forte EX Bronze for several months now and I am very please with the comfort and performance. I have made one minor addition to the trunk light by adding two additional lights. The one small light was not quite enough when there are several items in the trunk.
Have a good day.
That may have exceeded the fused rating of the circuit. I had a car once that had the same fuse rating as the sedan for the tail-lights, although there were 2 extra lamps in the coupe version that I owned; used to blow occasionally until I fitted a larger fuse. Fuse is normally 2x expected current in that sort of circuit.

Since your last post, we have had the Cerato in for its first service (12 months or 15,000km). No worries; in fact we could have driven it the whole 13,000+km without opening the engine bay. Only used about 600ml oil, and most of that in the first 5000km. No other problems, not even a rattle.

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,236 Posts
13000+km and not even opened the engine compartment and why would you!!:eek: common sense would dictate otherwise!
The operative phrase is "I could have... ". Obviously with a new car, you are going to check it regularly, but there are some who might not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts