Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all -- I have been searching on here for about a day and have a question on my
2005 sorento lx 2wd 74560miles

the center support bearing is shot lost of vibration around 70 mph and when I'm at low speeds i here a squeak squeak noise -- had my neighbor drive it very slow wile i was near the center of the kia

just want to know were do you all buy the center support bearing for the 05 -- dealer i think wants around 180 for it and i didnt know if there was a reputable online place to get it -- and the u-joints

what would the est fix be at a shop -- i know it would be different everywhere just a ball park of what yall have paid!!

thanks

Chad

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra, 2021 Sportage EX
4,503 Posts
Give me the last 8 of your vin# and I'll see what I can do for you. Or, tell me if your sorento is a 4 or 5 speed auto, or a manual trans.

·
Super Moderator
4,503 Posts
A brand new OEM Kia bearing has a list price of $133.00 yours for $99.00, no tax if your not in MI. Plus shipping. This is the part #.AD089 50501.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A brand new OEM Kia bearing has a list price of $133.00 yours for $99.00, no tax if your not in MI. Plus shipping. This is the part #.AD089 50501.

how can i get intouch with you -- im located in pensacola fl -- shipping ???

email me --- [email protected] ---- your contact info and payment options and lets work a deal!!!

im guessing your a kia tech in MI

thanks

Chad

·
Super Moderator
4,503 Posts
how can i get intouch with you -- im located in pensacola fl -- shipping ???

email me --- [email protected] ---- your contact info and payment options and lets work a deal!!!

im guessing your a kia tech in MI

thanks

Chad
Email sent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts