Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a heads up to kia rio owners. If you notice any problems with your clutch such as it slipping or the inability to accelerate when in the correct gear I would have it checked immediatly. I just had my clutch burn out after 20,000 miles and took it to the dealer and they said it was driver abuse and would not honor the warranty. Called kia and they had the we dont care attitude. I had to shell out 900 to have it fixed. Also if there is anyone out there that may know of any other avenues I could take to at least get some of my money back I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
OOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDD NEWS... try a search, it's only been stated about a million times.

·
Registered
97 Posts
:rolleyes: I get tired of n00bs starting new threads to "make kia owners aware" of a problem that's plastered ALL OVER THIS BOARD! Take a look... it's every where... like Visa.

You had already posted in 1 thread that you were having a clutch problem and Kia wasn't caring... was it necessary to make a whole other thread to tell the same old story for no apparent reason??? I think not. Sorry, but you're not helpful and neither am I.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts