Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2019 Cerato GT. generally very impressed with the car. However, I don’t think the LED hi beam is as good as it should be. I do a lot of long-distance open road driving and I need really good lights. I’ve investigated replacement beams for the high beam but this is proving to be extremely difficult. The handbook says the fitting is a H7 But this does not seem to be the case — see the attached picture taken through the unscrewed headlight cover. My preference would be to put in high power/high lumens replacement bulbs. Failing this though, I would consider putting on driving lights. However, that does not seem to be a way of attaching these. I can’t find any third party providers of driving light attachment bars for Kia Cerato. One option is a LED light bar Mounted to the front numberplate but I’m not very keen about that because I don’t think it’s very secure and I imagine that it will vibrate around a bit.

I also want to replace the fog lights with LED. This is mainly for aesthetics because they look odd. I live in the Northern Territory and never have any fog.

any suggestions?
9A34B36E-704E-4465-B608-72FD8B99F2D1.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,395 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts