Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

i got a rio 01 and about 70 k on it. i do a lot of city driving - stop and go. lately i've had trouble getting the car into 1st. the stick won't get into gear. when it does the other gears change fairly smoothly . almost all of the miles are highway and i've only been in the city for about six months. are the gears out of sync? is it a clutch thing? could the cold weather have anything to do w/ it? please help.

S

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,121 Posts
Originally posted by loftlightning@Jan 18 2005, 03:20 PM
hi

i got a rio 01 and about 70 k on it. i do a lot of city driving - stop and go. lately i've had trouble getting the car into 1st. the stick won't get into gear. when it does the other gears change fairly smoothly . almost all of the miles are highway and i've only been in the city for about six months. are the gears out of sync? is it a clutch thing? could the cold weather have anything to do w/ it? please help.

S
it sounds like your syncros or possibly clutch! but check the tranny fluid first it could be low..

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.