Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live nr the Portsmouth area and I am surprised not to have seen many picantos in this area (only 4) At this price I would have thought there would have been more. I have seen one black, l orange, l silver and one red like mine. I have had mine since October. I haven't put too many miles on it but am very pleased with it up till now. Must get a good wax on it before the sun comes as I am a bit worried about the paintwork fading on the red.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Originally posted by maggie@Feb 21 2005, 10:05 PM
I live nr the Portsmouth area and I am surprised not to have seen many picantos in this area (only 4) At this price I would have thought there would have been more. I have seen one black, l orange, l silver and one red like mine. I have had mine since October. I haven't put too many miles on it but am very pleased with it up till now. Must get a good wax on it before the sun comes as I am a bit worried about the paintwork fading on the red.
ive seen loads now here in peterborough, infact on the way to band practice i go down this little country road for a few miles and the other day i saw 2 others goin the other way just on that tiny bit of the road! someone has one the same colour as mine at work too!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts