Kia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car flat out RULES! I have never enjoyed driving something so much! I cant say enough good things about how awesome this little thing is. I bought a 2013 RIO SX with the Premium Package in Aurora Black. I will post pics once I get some good once, the weather has been iffy here lately.

·
Registered
06 Sedona LX, 06 Sedona EX, 14 Forte EX, 11 Sportage EX, 11 Forte 5-door SX, 15 K900 VIP+
1,143 Posts
Where did you find an SX with the premium package?? I have wanted to test drive one for almost a year, but my dealer has never seen one, nor do they know WHEN they will see one. Glad to hear you are enjoying yours, though!

·
Registered
Suzuki Kizashi SE (soon to be Kia Optima), Kia Sorento SX
9 Posts
Glad to hear that!

I went to several dealerships because that is the car I thought I wanted, no one had it. So I bought a Optima...

The RIO SX looks like a great little car, enjoy! Post some pics when you get a chance.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 SX (w/ Nav)
28 Posts
What does the premium package include over the SX? Just wondering for myself because I have the SX with Navigation.. :)

Glad to hear you love your new car, I've had mine for a little over a month and love it too!! :)

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,536 Posts
What does the premium package include over the SX? Just wondering for myself because I have the SX with Navigation.. :)
the auto and Nav is the only options on the Canadian SX. In the US the premium pack includes: nav, push-button start, leather seat trim, heating front seats and power sunroof.

As you can see equipped quite differently to the US. We get heated seats in the LX+ model and the sunroof is standard on the EX model, push-button ignition and leather seats are standard on the Canadian SX MT.

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,928 Posts
He's in El Paso Texas...
Dave

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,536 Posts
Maryland, United States
great, now if you could just add that to your location profile on the left and while your at it, fill out the DRIVES profile too, saves us asking a lot of repeat questions in order to answer a question :D

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 SX (w/ Nav)
28 Posts
the auto and Nav is the only options on the Canadian SX. In the US the premium pack includes: nav, push-button start, leather seat trim, heating front seats and power sunroof.

As you can see equipped quite differently to the US. We get heated seats in the LX+ model and the sunroof is standard on the EX model, push-button ignition and leather seats are standard on the Canadian SX MT.
Thank you so much, that clears up a lot for me! I was thinking, I've got pretty much every feature I can't imagine a premium package with more!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts