Kia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car flat out RULES! I have never enjoyed driving something so much! I cant say enough good things about how awesome this little thing is. I bought a 2013 RIO SX with the Premium Package in Aurora Black. I will post pics once I get some good once, the weather has been iffy here lately.

·
Registered
06 Sedona LX, 06 Sedona EX, 14 Forte EX, 11 Sportage EX, 11 Forte 5-door SX, 15 K900 VIP+
1,143 Posts
Where did you find an SX with the premium package?? I have wanted to test drive one for almost a year, but my dealer has never seen one, nor do they know WHEN they will see one. Glad to hear you are enjoying yours, though!

·
Registered
Suzuki Kizashi SE (soon to be Kia Optima), Kia Sorento SX
9 Posts
Glad to hear that!

I went to several dealerships because that is the car I thought I wanted, no one had it. So I bought a Optima...

The RIO SX looks like a great little car, enjoy! Post some pics when you get a chance.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 SX (w/ Nav)
28 Posts
What does the premium package include over the SX? Just wondering for myself because I have the SX with Navigation.. :)

Glad to hear you love your new car, I've had mine for a little over a month and love it too!! :)

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,523 Posts
What does the premium package include over the SX? Just wondering for myself because I have the SX with Navigation.. :)
the auto and Nav is the only options on the Canadian SX. In the US the premium pack includes: nav, push-button start, leather seat trim, heating front seats and power sunroof.

As you can see equipped quite differently to the US. We get heated seats in the LX+ model and the sunroof is standard on the EX model, push-button ignition and leather seats are standard on the Canadian SX MT.

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,961 Posts
He's in El Paso Texas...
Dave

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 SX (w/ Nav)
28 Posts
the auto and Nav is the only options on the Canadian SX. In the US the premium pack includes: nav, push-button start, leather seat trim, heating front seats and power sunroof.

As you can see equipped quite differently to the US. We get heated seats in the LX+ model and the sunroof is standard on the EX model, push-button ignition and leather seats are standard on the Canadian SX MT.
Thank you so much, that clears up a lot for me! I was thinking, I've got pretty much every feature I can't imagine a premium package with more!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts