Kia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia Sorento SX
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 Sorento SX, i am installing a jb4 in the coming weeks and am trying to see if other's have done the installation and wouldn't mind posting photos showing the connection points i will truly be grateful.

ATM: the only mods i have are a Spectre AF, Raizin, Front Lip, and Rear Lip with a custom exhaust.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
856 Posts
I have a 2022 Sorento SX, i am installing a jb4 in the coming weeks and am trying to see if other's have done the installation and wouldn't mind posting photos showing the connection points i will truly be grateful.

ATM: the only mods i have are a Spectre AF, Raizin, Front Lip, and Rear Lip with a custom exhaust.

Thanks!
I’ve been running one since August ‘21. Did you get the new connectors? If not send Terry an email for them. DM me for details and I can help with the questions/install. I’ve done it several times due to service.

·
Registered
2022 Sorento SX 2.0L AWD
2 Posts
I’ve been running one since August ‘21. Did you get the new connectors? If not send Terry an email for them. DM me for details and I can help with the questions/install. I’ve done it several times due to service.
Ill be installing the jb4 soon also, is there currently a e85 tune for it? i know the fuel system cant take the full e85 and expect to run around e40 like on my 2019 accord, just curious if its available on this platform yet.

·
Registered
2022 kia Sorento SX
5 Posts

Thanks!
Hi, can we get links for the raizin lip and the specter intake please?

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
856 Posts
Ill be installing the jb4 soon also, is there currently a e85 tune for it? i know the fuel system cant take the full e85 and expect to run around e40 like on my 2019 accord, just curious if its available on this platform yet.
There is not an E85 tune nor a conversion kit. There is an E30 map3, but it doesn't give you anything noticeable. Map 2 on E93 is where I stay. I've tried the E30, but it's too time consuming to mix properly.

·
Registered
2022 Sorento SX 2.0L AWD
2 Posts
There is not an E85 tune nor a conversion kit. There is an E30 map3, but it doesn't give you anything noticeable. Map 2 on E93 is where I stay. I've tried the E30, but it's too time consuming to mix properly.
on my accord the ethanol is night and day differance, also the fuel mixing is super simple theres an app you can use. i use it all the time makes it very simple. have you made any passes in the 1/4 mile? just trying to see what these can do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts