Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - 2011 LX I4 AWD here. In the past week, I've had the car start shifting roughly in all gears twice (including from neutral to drive). Almost like an inexperienced driver on a manual. More pronounced on the lower gears, but definitely present on all gears. Will last for 5-10 minutes of driving, then will suddenly go away. Appeared that the RPMs were 500 or so higher than normal when this was happening and happened in both automatic mode and manumatic mode. Anyone have any ideas as to what's happening? Both times it happened, the car was cold and in morning/evening (when it's colder - that said, I haven't had issues before this past week and it was much colder not too long ago).

·
Banned
2013 Sorento EX V6 AWD
707 Posts
Definitely not normal. You're within your powertrain warranty so it might be worth having your local dealer take a look at it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely not normal. You're within your powertrain warranty so it might be worth having your local dealer take a look at it.
Was planning to do so this week - I was just out of town for the weekend (and not driving it), so figured I'd post here in the meantime!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts