Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There’s no apparent reason why Sedona doezn’t suit me? I mean look at it, a sunroof, rear spoiler, leather interior,sliding doors,luggage rack and all other feauters are there to attract any one. Besides the price well I paid around 21K dollars and I’ve everything, had I bought a Toyota Sienne it wud have costed me above 34K dollars!! I am happy I own a sedona

·
Registered
2 Posts
I luv Sedona, for its too spacious. Thought the seats cannot be removed completely they can always be folded down and u can just stuff in a lot of luggage etc. wat else is praiseworthy are the center seats that can be moved around to face the back seats.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Originally posted by drearynose@Aug 17 2004, 02:58 PM
I luv Sedona, for its too spacious. Thought the seats cannot be removed completely they can always be folded down and u can just stuff in a lot of luggage etc. wat else is praiseworthy are the center seats that can be moved around to face the back seats.
I took the seats out. I use my Sedona to deliver car parts to Ford dealers in WNC. The seats may be heavy, but they will come out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts