Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a new 2005 Amanti on 6/13/05. I had been researching a number of autos since last September: sedans, SUVs, etc.; anything more commodious and quiet than the sports car I had been driving. When I first drove the Amanti last Fall, I loved the appearance and interior, but felt the car drove a bit too wallowy for my taste. So, I basically ruled out the Amanti and continued looking.
In May, when I revisited the Amanti again, I noticed a marked improved in driving. I drove two different Amantis and each felt more precise in steering, handling, and road communication. I bought the second one I drove, a beautiful Black Rose with the leather option. As an added bonus, my wife loves the car as much as I do!
The driveability of my new car is so much better from the two I drove last Fall that I wonder if Kia made some suspension and tire changes at mid-year? Does anyone have any information on this?
The driving experience feels so good I can compare it to my Audi allroad of several years ago:
almost as good a drive, quieter than anything I have ever owned, and $20k cheaper!

Thank you Kia!!!

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Welcome:). Congratulation on your newly bought Amanti.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts