Kia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Picanto is 1 year old today ( according to the log-book ). It has done 50,250 miles from new. Two sidelight bulbs, one number plate bulb, one new handbrake. Oh, and 3 new sets of tyres on the front end. Not bad.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Is there any way to find out what cars driving schools in a certain area use without phoning them all?
My sister is currently learning to drive in my picanto, so idealy she'd want to goto a driving school that uses picantos to make it easier.

When you say new handbrake, what are you meaning? new lever, cables, complete system? and what happened to it? :p

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had one particular student who stood at six feet six tall and a good twenty stone. He got in the car and leant on the handbrake to get in. The teeth snapped on the ratchet and a whole new assembly was fitted. I don't know of any driving schools that are using Picas in numbers, only independants, like me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.