Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there..i hope anyone of you could help in advising me whta type of car i should consider to buy picanto or rio..Ive a family of one 1 baby. I can't afford expensive car and i'm a average wage working mother. Please advise..
and it is needed for a car to have leather seat..it cost me another $1200.00 if i want it..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Originally posted by Yati@Jul 8 2005, 03:25 PM
Hi there..i hope anyone of you could help in advising me whta type of car i should consider to buy picanto or rio..Ive a family of one 1 baby. I can't afford expensive car and i'm a average wage working mother. Please advise..
and it is needed for a car to have leather seat..it cost me another $1200.00 if i want it..
Hi Yati:
I suggest that you try out the cars at the showroom first, if possible go for a test drive.
I have been driving Picanto for 8 months. This little princess is a economic car( fuel consumption). The two problem you will face are; the power in-term of moving off/ what we call the pick-up, it loose out alot cause it is only 1.1cc. The limited space in the boot.
From my view, i am happy to own the car cause it really reduce my monthly expenses as compared to my pervious unit. :D
Best Regards

1 - 2 of 2 Posts