Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I just bought an 04 Optima, and I love it! I've seen alot of ads for power chips to boost performance, but it seems that they are all just 50 cent resistors that kill your gas mileage and add no noticable performance boost.

Are there any true performance chips designed specifically for the 04 Optima?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by Wildcat66uk@Sep 29 2004, 09:16 AM
Hello all. I just bought an 04 Optima, and I love it! I've seen alot of ads for power chips to boost performance, but it seems that they are all just 50 cent resistors that kill your gas mileage and add no noticable performance boost.

Are there any true performance chips designed specifically for the 04 Optima?

Dear Sir

I personally feel that there is no need to have a performance chip in your engine, just in order to have more power. If that was required company concerened must had given you an option to switch over to more power or economy of fuel also. I have driven this car for a year. It is an excellent car. Mine was with triptrone gear box. so when ever i wanted to have extra power i always use to shift the gear to manual one. And then that car use to act like a real power house.
So once again i will advise you not to touch its original seetings. Rest is up to you.

Regards

Qamaruzzaman

1 - 2 of 2 Posts