Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Soul X-Line
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm Ptrope (the "P" is psilent!), and I've been the only one around the Web for over 2 decades. Right now, I'm prepping my 2006 PT Cruiser (NO relation to my handle!) for a trade to a 2020 Soul X-Line, Mars Orange/Black Cherry, and then I guess I get the new adventure of modifying it to my tastes; nothing extreme, as I like it a lot just the way it is, but maybe a hood scoop, a 'Soul Patch' on the hood, some additional subtle pinstriping. I'm looking forward to meeting fellow Souls here, learning the ins and outs of the cars, what to look for and what to look out for. Thanks for taking me in! :cool:

·
Registered
2020 Soul X-Line
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I'm now a proud 2020 Soul owner. As it turns out, I didn't get the X-Line, even though it was the color I prefer, but looking at the specs, the GT-Line offered more convenience for basically the same price. I realized that I will spend more time inside the car than outside, admiring its beauty, and, hey, there are always vinyl wraps, right? :cool:

So as of Friday, 10/25/19, my new ride is a GT-Line, Gravity Grey, with the sunroof package. I'm having fun :cool:. The plans for the hood scoop and 'Soul Patch' are still in place; maybe a spoiler, but going to have to shop around for a good price.

20191026_175133_16x9.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts