Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D My name is Jim, & just bought the car & will take dilivery in 2 days. What I noticed is that here in Costa Rica they sell a champaign color that is exceptionally pretty. I looked on several Kia sites in various countries, and doesn't seem to be an option in very many places. Just wandered if any of you in other countries have this color (in Spanish the brochure lists the color as DORADO) Look forward to hearing from all of you Kia owners and exchanging ideas and comments.

·
Registered
23 Posts
In South Africa it is called Sand Beige. They have discontinued it as it was not very popular. My wife likes the colour but I can't get my new Sorento in that colour. :(

·
Registered
77 Posts
In England it's called road dirt :lol: , seriously I don't think that colour is available and if it was I would'nt touch it.

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Welcome to the site. Here in the USA it is called Sand Beige. Thats the color of my Sorento. If I could do it all over again I wouldnt have bougnt that color. I liked it at first but now I am not a big fan of it. I like the color Spark Blue. (Sport package only) It is a great vehicle.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mines an 05 Alpine Grey LX sport package. In certain light conditions, the grey takes on a slight purple tint. With the blacked out headlamps and black side step bars it looked the best (to me) in the grey. The Spark Blue wasn't available yet (or so the dealer said). Don't know that I would've changed my mind though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts