Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Keith and my fiance drives a 2000 Kia Sephia. I joined this forum to catch up on all the problems it has had so far. I also wanted to see if anyone else has a serious problem with frozen door locks in the winter.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,115 Posts
Originally posted by vansgreen@Jan 26 2005, 12:26 AM
My name is Keith and my fiance drives a 2000 Kia Sephia. I joined this forum to catch up on all the problems it has had so far. I also wanted to see if anyone else has a serious problem with frozen door locks in the winter.
yep had the same problem yr in and yr out with frozen locks or the door just frozen shut. I found that there is no way to keep it from freezing other than putting it in a garage. sucks. living in vermont as i am its frozen almost daily until the sun hits it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats a bummer especially since she doesn't have a garage - I thought about wiring a hot wire along side the door lock to heat the car when the ignition is on, therefore I would install a remote start kit too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts