Kia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my car in September. Dealer said he could deliver it in February at the earliest. But seems like a miracle happened because I'm picking up m Picanto in 8 days from now!!!
How sweet is that? :D

Anyways... Just thought I would share it with you guys. And to those of you who are still waiting I hope you will get equally lucky as I've been.

I'll post pics and all that when I got it... Hopefully the dealer will have my rims when I pick it up.

/Kasper

·
Registered
105 Posts
wow... congrats mate.
just contacted my agent today and was told there were 100+ orders ahead of me. darn. and i've already waited 4 months. sigh.
post them pics ups k? cheers. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by unitedislife+Dec 15 2004, 07:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(unitedislife @ Dec 15 2004, 07:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>wow... congrats mate.
just contacted my agent today and was told there were 100+ orders ahead of me. darn. and i've already waited 4 months. sigh.
post them pics ups k? cheers. :)
[/b]

Cheers mate!

<!--QuoteBegin-aloy_g
@Dec 15 2004, 08:48 AM
good for you. :D which color did you chose?
[/quote]

Thanks... Getting it in black. Looks sweet with alu-rims :)

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Congratulation . Your long wait is finally over :) .

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Morning.

Just drove to work in my new Picanto. I already love this car :) It does have the schreaching sound from the rear brakes though but I hope it will disappear. Otherwise I'll take it back after Christmas and have them fix it.
Other than that is just a fine little piece of machinery. Can't wait til its been broken in...

@Murphwiz: I changed the radio set last nigth. Took me 30 minutes with the instructions you gave me. Thanks!

@unitedislife: I'll have some pictures taken as soon as possible. And by the way... Real Madrid owns Man U. ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi everyone

Just to let everyone know that I pick my new Picanto 1.1 Lx up on Friday and I can't wait, my girlfriend bought it for me for xmas

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
They do screech... still!

Kia UK tech bloke was a little taken a back when I said even the modified ones do it!
2 ways to cure, first off, use the brakes to bed them in, if it still happens. get the dealer to skim the rear discs.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Originally posted by FASTEDDIE1@Dec 22 2004, 07:33 PM
Hi everyone

Just to let everyone know that I pick my new Picanto 1.1 Lx up on Friday and I can't wait, my girlfriend bought it for me for xmas
wow. does she have an available sister? hehe :) a pica for a present. now why didn't i think of that... :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts