Kia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Memorial Super Moderator
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum members check out the new improved Kia Global Information System (KGIS) great new look site. Takes a bit of exploring to get used to the new setup but WOW looks like it will be good. Well done KIA Motors. :):):)

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's correct "rocktober" I have tried 4 browsers IE, Firefox, chrome,& Safari and still cannot access the website. I don't know what to do, I have a power steering issue that needs to get resolved! Mod's help please

·
Super Moderator
6,841 Posts
firemen0724...
You have a multiple post issue as well. This is frowned upon here as you and others can't follow the "flow" and answers have to get posted in more than one place.

I have outlined what IS needed and IF you follow these needs you will get on.
This is outlined as an answer in your "other" post.

You also have no information on your location/model of car/year/engine/tranny/mileage. We can't help you if you won't supply information also..
Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to this forum...living in Ontario...I signed up...got a return email with user name and password...it wouldn't work...called 1-800-333-4542 to report my rejection...told operator I was in ON...gave me 1 877 542 2886 for Canadian assistance...operator said KIA Global Information is not available...different company and market...to bad so sad...besides moving to USA or AUS is there any way to get onboard in CAN???

·
Registered
2 Posts
How to access Kiatechinfo website (2013)

Use ONLY Internet Explorer. I'm using the latest version. (Other browsers won't allow you to sign up.)
Go to tools -> Compatibility view
Type in www.kiatechinfo.com click add
Make sure both boxes are clicked at the bottom..

Then go to:

Tools -> Developer mode

From there, click on the arrow at the bottom left until you see "Emulation" it will be the last icon. (Looks like a PC and Monitor)

From there, user agent string -> Internet Explorer 8

Then go to www.kiatechinfo.com and add your info and then click on the agreement on the popup then click done.. It will go through and you will get an email with your new password.

Hope this helps.

-d3mo

·
Registered
5 Posts
What a great site.............just what I was looking for...........even has an image of rear strut removal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having problems with a 2001 sportage I just bought. I have no fuel unless I prime it first. And it won't accelerate unless I keep adding fuel. New fuel pump motor and fuel relay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
Kevin C 0769
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing