Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi too every one! There is new map out middle of the Month for Kia-$99. +$10 for usb media. Mnsoft sent me a e-mail on it you can call 1-888-757-0010 or 1-714-775-0727 they said be at dealers for Borrego Middle of month & last till end of December 31st.

·
Registered
2009 Limited Borrego 2X4
26 Posts
thanks for the info about the $99 special to update the navigation unit. I just updated mine and am very happy with the new format on the screen. The songs and artist now show at the same time instead of having to push the info button. I had to take it to the dealer for the update and it took awhile, but I am happy so far.

·
Registered
2009 Kia Borrego EX V8 2WD
111 Posts
What is the version for the new update? I had my nav replaced under warranty and I am not sure if it is the newest update. It has a different layout than my older one and the songs come up like you say.

Here is the version I have

·
Registered
2009 Limited Borrego 2X4
26 Posts
The update I have is 5.04.13. I would call map n soft to make sure. I know when I had my navigation replaced, it came with the old software.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's v 5 North America A-6u09, 8gb usb stick it may go up after first of year, took about 3 hr's.

·
Registered
2009 Limited Borrego 2X4
26 Posts
Ii had the old version fr orig nav that was put in car at end of 2008' so there is a big diff in poi searches etc. I think it is worth it to do it every few years or so. My hubby has a farming that has real time traffic and lifetime updates, so we use both on long trips.

·
Registered
14 Kia Sorento (V6 EX AWD), 2013 Nissan Altima SV
293 Posts
Yes, I saw that too and had it done last week. So far, so good. The new map date is 5/2012. The old one was 5/2008. So the update was really needed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts