Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I should install a GPS/Alarm on my new sportage.
To mount the alarm I need identify two wires:
- door trigger
- ACC (Accessory position)

Please can you help me?

I don't find in google the wiring diagram for our sportage, I find only for old model. :(

Thanks

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sportage SX
47 Posts
Factory Service Manual

This may be what you need.

I just bought one. Its a pdf file, delivered by download. For the Sportage SX, it's a 1478 page manual, and it looks authentic. My download included a complete service manual for the 2.4 as well as the 2.0T.

It's searchable, at least in linux. Did a quick search for door trigger, and didn't find it. Did a search for ACC and found to many. This is cheaper than I've ever seen a factory service manual for a new vehicle($6.49).

·
Registered
2012 Sportage SX FWD
354 Posts
This may be what you need.

I just bought one. Its a pdf file, delivered by download. For the Sportage SX, it's a 1478 page manual, and it looks like the real thing.
you want to share that with the rest of us? i know you paid for it, but obviously it is a *copy* and since they (and you) already violated the copywrite by selling, distributing, and buying illegitimate copies, what's the harm? why continue to send them customers so they can cash in on copywrite violation?

i'm not offering to pay you, since that would duplicate the original crime (lol, intelligence property laws), but i would be more that willing to take you out for a few drinks or something if you were ever in my part of the country. or consider it paying forward all the advice and help you ever gotten with any cars.

i can help you find a place to post it. how many MB is it? perhaps we can arrange for you to mail me a copy of the file on a disk?

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sportage SX
47 Posts
you want to share that with the rest of us? i know you paid for it, but obviously it is a *copy* and since they (and you) already violated the copywrite by selling, distributing, and buying illegitimate copies, what's the harm? why continue to send them customers so they can cash in on copywrite violation?
Sorry, but I just can't rationalize it. It just doesn't feel right.

·
Registered
2012 Sportage SX FWD
354 Posts
Sorry, but I just can't rationalize it. It just doesn't feel right.
IP and the laws that define it lack connection with the realities of usage and internet based distribution. I respect your wishes not to further any wrongs done and i hope others will too.

Plus, the ebay guy is only selling the for $6.50 which isn't to bad, but i REALLY hate using PayPal. Talk about a scam!

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sportage Platinum Diesel
37 Posts
Anybody know where you can buy or download a version for the 2012 Australian Diesel platinum model? Apologies in advance to the OP for going off topic :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts